Frotcom’s Advanced Dashboard gives you insights on your fleet’s key performance indicators through a comprehensive set of charts, maps, and metrics that enables you to manage your business effectively.
It provides you with tools focusing on cost reduction, productivity, and the improvement of service levels, seamlessly.
To access this new feature, select the Advanced Dashboard option from the main menu:
There are eight different dashboards currently available that can be switched using the selector at the top-left corner:
- Alarms - Shows the alarms that are being triggered by your fleet;
- Costs - Contains the costs produced by the fleet;
- Driving Time - Presents your fleet's driving times;
- Fuel Consumption - Shows how the fleet is spending the fuel;
- Fuel Consumption vs. Driving Score - Here you can see the impact of the Driving Score on Fuel Consumption;
- Logins - Shows who is using Frotcom in your company;
- Mileage - The numbers of how much your fleet is driving;
- Workload - An overview of the fleet's usage.
The data presented in all the dashboards is always in the past, meaning that you can't generate the analysis for the current day or days in the future.
The selector will always select the last dashboard you have visualized when you access the Advanced Dashboard again.
Note: For now, the Advanced Dashboards cannot be translated - only available in English.