There are several fields in the objects passed or returned by the API that represent one status out of a list of possible status. We call these fields Enumerables. Because the list of possible values is not always presented in the documentation of each method, this article reproduces them here.
Please note that this article is a work in progress, so it does not describe all the Enuberables used in the API.
Represents the driver status in Workforce Management. Possible values are:
- 0 - Unknown
- 1 - Free
- 2 - On task
This property represents the possible driver work states in a tachograph. Possible values are:
- 0 - Rest
- 1 - Available
- 2 - Work
- 3 - Drive
- 6 - Error
- 7 - Not available (card not present or vehicle ignition off)
Controls the status of the immobilizer. Possible values are:
- 0 - ImmobilizationInactive - Immobilizer is not active
- 1 - ImmobilizationPending - A command was sent to activate immobilizer. Device is waiting for ignition off to activate.
- 2 - ImmobilizationActive - Immobilizer is active
- 3 - ActivateImmobilizer - Used to command the activation of the immobilizer
- 4 - DeactivateImmobilizer Used to command the deactivation of the immobilizer