In order to improve your overall experience, Frotcom offers you some features in order to make the interaction even smoother. Please take into consideration that these features are transversal (i.e. available throughout Frotcom independent of the variable you are editing or the menu you are interacting with):
Agile user inputs for text boxes
- Move the focus from a field to another field, under the same screen, by using the tab key, allowing a faster editing just with keyboard inputs.
- The text box of each field will automatically adjust its length taking into consideration the number of characters of the field.
- To confirm the input you enter on a text box, simply press enter, or change the active text box (by tabbing action as explained in the first bullet) or click somewhere outside of the active text box.
- While editing a text box, you will always have undo actions by pressing ESC key or ctrl-z command or clicking on the Undo button (the undo button automatically becomes available when you start editing a text field):
- Regular copy-paste actions through ctrl-c and ctrl-v are also allowed for entering strings in text boxes.
- When editing an already filled text box, the entire string will be selected (on focus), allowing immediate single key actions e.g. backspace to erase, ctrl-c to copy, ctrl-v to paste a previous content, etc.
- When editing an already filled text box, you can select single characters or adjacent characters by holding the shift key and using the cursor, or by selecting with the mouse. After that, you can immediately perform single key actions e.g. backspace to erase, ctrl-c to copy, ctrl-v to paste a previous content, etc.