Once you select a vehicle to show its infobox, you will see that at the bottom of the infobox there is a dropdown named More.
Click on it, then choose Graphs. You will see some graphs related to the vehicle (by default ignition and speed) in a panel at the bottom of the map:
If the vehicle has other sources available for more graphs (for instance fuel level), you can use the buttons on the left side to choose the alternative sources. The choice you make will persist in later sessions.
You can also see the graphs on the full page, in that case overlapping the map. To do that, click the View all graphs link on the right side of the charts panel.
You will be shown a full page with all the graphs available for this vehicle.
The graphs page includes the following variables:
- Ignition (on/off)
- If the vehicle has CANBus, the following variables:
- Engine speed
- Engine temperature
- Tachograph (work states)
- Level AdBlue
- PTO (Power take-off)
- Weight (Weight, First Axle, Second Axle, Trailer Axle)*
- If the vehicle has sensors connected to the GPS tracker, one or more of the following variables:
- Door open status
- Fuel level (from 1 or more fuel tanks)
- Data from other digital or analogue sensors
* The value for the vehicle's weight is the total weight of the truck and all attached trailers. It might happen, however, that the vehicle has a value for the Weight but it does not have information about all its trailers available on the CANBus, and vice versa.
You can see the exact values in any part of the graph by placing the cursor on top of it.A small circle will indicate the exact location where the measure is being taken.
In the case of graphs with more than one simultaneous variables, this method can also be used:
In these multi-variable graphs you can also show or hide any of the variables being shown, by clicking the appropriate button:
For instance, this is the graph with all lines on:
And this is how it looks with Tank 1 and Tank 2 off (only Total on):
The tachograph data can be represented in two possible formats. You can choose the one you prefer from the More button on the right of the graph.
Vertical bars format:
You can click on the work states at the top of the graph to hide/unhide them.
Horizontal bars format:
To go back to the map, choose the appropriate option: "BACK TO MAP".
If you want to choose which graphs you would like to see, click here.