The Frequent trips user interface is very similar to what you already know for Trip outliers. It consists of the following panels:
- Toolbar – Here you find all the filtering commands.
- List of links – Shows the links representing the frequent trips happened. The starting and ending spots are designated.
- Notes editor – You can use it to annotate each link for later review and to be printed on the associated report.
- Trip details – Here you can find both graphical and textual information about the historical trips that Frotcom Analytics used to define the link.
- Map – The map displays the trips which are selectable on the previous panel.