Trip outliers can be detected according to one or more of the following measures:
- Distance: the total distance in kilometers of the trip.
- Total time: the total time spent on the trip, including intermediate stops.
- Driving time: the trip time minus the idling time
- Idle time: the amount of time the vehicle drove under very low speeds or was stopped but with ignition on.
- Stop time: the amount of time a vehicle was stopped before starting a leg.
- Total fuel: the amount of fuel in liters that was consumed by the vehicle; only CANBUS fuel consumption measurements are used, when available.
- Average fuel consumption: the average fuel consumption in litres per 100 kilometers; again, only CANBUS fuel consumption measurements are used, when available.
- Maximum speed: the maximum speed in kilometers per hour recorded by Frotcom during the trip.
- Average speed: the average speed in kilometers per hour.
Next: The Trip Outliers View