The user interface depicted in the image above consists of the following panels:
- Toolbar - Here you find all the filtering commands and report generation options.
- Trip outliers list - The loaded trip outliers are displayed here according to the selected filter conditions.
- Notes editor - Annotate the trip outlier here for later review and inclusion on the report generation.
- Sample trips - Here you can find both graphical and textual information about the historical trips that were used to classify the current trip outlier.
- Map - The map displays the selected trips and outlier trips so you can visually inspect any relevant aspect of the outlier, such as an abnormal detour.
- Leg list - This list shows how the trip outlier is broken down into multiple legs, when that is the case.