The Benchmarks view interface consists on the following panels:
- Variables - Here you find all the metrics under which you want the comparison to be performed.
- Periods - You can use it to select the time frame, in months, for which you want results.
- Toolbar - You can use it to fine tune the average value to which your company will be evaluated against. It is useful for you to filter from the vehicles that Frotcom knows, so that your vehicles are compared to similar vehicles from other companies.
- Bar graph - Here you find the monthly comparison of the indicator that you selected, for the time frame that you selected.
- Histogram - Here you find the frequency of registered values for one selected month for the selected metric.
The Benchmarks panel looks like this: