The vehicle infobox is divided into panels. Each panel is a particular arrangement of information grouped together. There are 9 different panels. One of them is the Other information panel.
This panel is fully customizable. You can select up to 4 fields to be displayed. To select the fields, click on the Hamburger menu button:
After that, the following panel is shown to you:
Simply drag and drop from the Fields available sub-panel (bottom) onto the Show in the other info sub-panel (top). Remember that you can only add fields to the top panel as long as you have there at least one free space.
When you are done, click Apply. To remove a field, click on the X button of the respective row:
To remove all the selected fields, click the CLEAR button on top of the panel:
You can also change the order of the fields using the same approach.
The default indicators that are displayed are odometer, mileage in period, Fuel in tank and Average fuel.
Note that for the mileage in period information three indicators are available:
- Mileage in period - generic mileage in period indicator
- GPS mileage in period - GPS based mileage in period
- CANBus mileage in period - CANBus based mileage in period
In a similar way, also for the odometer information, three indicators are available:
- Odometer - generic odometer indicator
- GPS odometer - GPS based odometer
- CANBus odometer - CANBus based odometer
For these two metrics, there are generic indicators, indicators that are based on GPS information and indicators that are based on CANBus information. By default, is the generic indicator of these two metrics which is shown. Nonetheless, both indicators based on GPS and CANBus are still available for selection.
The value displayed by the generic indicator depends on the following:
- If a vehicle doesn't have CANBus installed, the generic indicator will display the same information as the GPS-based indicator (i.e. generic mileage in period = GPS mileage in period and generic odometer = GPS odometer)
- If a vehicle has CANBus installed and Use CANBus mileage field is active under Administration > Vehicle > General, the generic indicator will display the same information as the CANBus-based indicators (i.e. generic mileage in period = CANBus mileage in period and generic odometer = CANBus odometer)
- If a vehicle has CANBus installed and Use CANBus mileage field is inactive under Administration > Vehicle > General, the generic indicator will display the same information as the GPS-based indicators (i.e. generic mileage in period = GPS mileage in period and generic odometer = GPS odometer)
Note that even if a vehicle does not have CANBus available, the mileage and speed will be measured via GPS, but the indicators regarding CANBus are not removed from the list of available ones.
Just as an example, if your vehicle's information is based on GPS, you will see the following information on the Other information panel:
N/A (Not available) indication is representative of fields that aren’t available for a vehicle.
By clicking on the indicator's link, for instance, the GPS Mileage:
you will be automatically redirected to the vehicle's trip screen.
Depending on the indicator that you click on, you will be redirected to different parts of Frotcom. For instance, if you click on the Fuel in tank, you will be automatically redirected to the vehicle's graph screen. If you click on the License plate indicator, you will be redirected to Administration>Vehicles>General. If you click on the Driver indicator, you will be redirected to the Administration>Driver>General.
Additionally to these indicators, there are two idling indications that can only be read from the CANBus: Fuel consumption idling and Idling time:
If you want to know more about the vehicle infobox, click here.